Buist Rivers Residence Hall
This 102 student co-ed dorm was originally built in 1963 and renovated in 2002. The building is 4 stories and houses the upperclassmen honors students. The first floor contains a central laundry room. Buist Rivers shares Hawkins Lounge (a study room for groups and events) and a computer lab with Rutledge Rivers Residence Hall. The rooms are set up “community style” with individual bedrooms opening up to inside corridors. Each bedroom is shared by 2 students. Each floor also contains a study room for the 34 residents of that floor. To ensure resident safety, this building contains a multi-zone fire alarm system, digital security camera system and 24-hour information/security desk.
Buist Rivers Hall was originally built in 1963 and then renovated in 2002.
- None Specified
- Located in the heart of campus on College Promenade
- 2 bathrooms are located on each floor and shared by 17 residents each. Bathrooms are also available in the Hawkins Lounge on the first floor
- Computer and Internet Access
- Internet access is available throughout the building
- Key Rooms
- The key rooms are the laundry room, computer lounge, and Hawkins Lounge. These are all located on the first floor. Each floor above the first has its own study room for the residents of that floor.
- Study Rooms
- The Hawkins Lounge is a designated study room on the first floor.