Mostly used for the academics of mathematics, this building is directly off Tower Road and next to Trillium, a local eatery for students and faculty. The library is located on the top floor. Most large classrooms are on the third floor.
This building that was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1965. The building is named in honor of Justin Smith Morrill, who as a Senator from Vermont was the primary proponent of the Morrill Land-Grant Colleges Act which greatly assisted the founding of Cornell University. Morrill Hall was the first University building to be constructed on campus and was originally named South Hall. The primary building material is Ithaca bluestone.
- (607) 255-1105
- Ag Quad
- Located on the first floor.
- Handicap Access
- Located in the front of the building with an entrance on the bottom level.